Senior Sales Manager – AI Applications
Lead and manage AiBi sales team and drive application sales.
About the Role
Would you like to be part of a team focused on making a Smarter and Safer city? Do you have the business savvy, Financial and, or, FMCG sector experience and technical background necessary to help establish AiBi as a key AI technology solution provider? Are you passionate about engaging, owning and driving a next generation AI powered business?
AiBi is ramping up our HK AI solution team and this role offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of AiBi innovation. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager and a team leader to focus on the Hong Kong Financial and FMCG market. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate strong technical selling capabilities along with the ability to show a deep understanding around how our customers speak and think.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a strong digital and technology background in commercial sales, account management, business development, and pipeline management. Also for someone who has a strong interest in AI neural networks development, Computer Vision, IoT, and Big Data Analytics related technologies.
- Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Train junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations
- Strong understanding of company products as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Marketing discipline or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience in business development is preferred
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development and sales strategies
- Experience in business development/sales/key account management in a consumer facing online and offline retail/FMCG/Financial services industry will be an advantage;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
- Strong leadership with great analytical mind, organizational skills and strong commercial acumen;
- Fast learner and self-motivated;
- Outstanding writing and verbal communications skills in both English and Cantonese are required. Fluency in Mandarin will definitely be a plus.
About the Team:
The team is a symphony of a rare group of high-caliber founders, investment professionals and accelerator operators, many of who have extensive technology background, to drive high-impact initiatives in Asia and support the next generation of AI solution development.
AiBi is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AiBi is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)