Computer Vision ML Engineer
Lead computer vision projects using object detection, and image classification.
About the Role:
Would you like to be part of a team focused on making a Smarter and Safer city? Do you have the business savvy, Financial and, or, FMCG sector experience and technical background necessary to help establish AiBi as a key AI technology solution provider? Are you passionate about building extraordinary products?
AiBi is ramping up our HK AI solution team and this role offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of AiBi innovation. Reporting to the Chief Data Scientist, you will work closely with our engineers and the product manager to create state of the art models to power our solutions.
What you will be working on:
- Data pre-processing
- Noise removal from sound signal or image data, grammatical checking on data etc using regular expression
- Text and image data analysis from dataset and video streams
- Train and fine-tune different machine learning models
- Prepare the reporting of data analysed in visual form
- Opportunity to grow and scale a team
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding on computer vision and machine learning
- Experience using one of the framework – Tensorflow, Keras, pytorch etc
- Experiences with computer vision project using image classification, object detection, image segmentation and image mask
- Strong publication record demonstrating innovative research is a plus
- Deep understanding of machine learning models and model optimization
- Excellent programming skills in Python, Java, C/C++, CUDA or other GPGPU is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup alike environment
About the Team:
The team is a symphony of a rare group of high-caliber founders, investment professionals and accelerator operators, many of who have extensive technology background, to drive high-impact initiatives in Asia and support the next generation of AI solution development.
AiBi is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AiBi is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)